I understand that commissions and purchasing custom products are novelty, however the artist creating those images need income as well. I am currently facing some financial troubles. Until I hear back from an employer that I have been hired my art is what I can rely on. There are two ways you can purchase art from me. One, you can commission me and here is the information for that...
Name: Leah Klehn
Profession Status: B.T in Wildlife Management
Art Status: Hobbyist aspiring to become Professional
Commissions for a Cause
My idea behind this cause can be summed up in one phrase, “to give back”. I want the commissioner to have the feeling of purchasing something meaningful, for a good cause. But still receiving something nice in return. A good portion of my artwork is wildlife or animal related, and what better way to support my love of wildlife than through art commissions. For every commission I receive, 7% of that purchase will go to the non-profit organization SAVE THE FROGS! to support their efforts in amphibian conservation.
- A clean sketch of a subject with no or simple background: $5 (500 points)
- A clean sketch of one or multiple subjects with no or simple background: $7 (700 points)
- A lined (or inked) bust of a subject with no or simple background: $10 (1000 points)
- Full subject without background: $12 (1200 points)
- Full subject with background: $15 (1500points)
- Highly detailed works including multiple subjects and advanced background: $20 (2000 points)
- A fully rendered (colored) bust with no or simple background: $20 (2000 points)
- A fully rendered full subject with no background: $22 (2200 points)
- A fully rendered full subject with background: $25 (2500 points)
- Highly detailed work including multiple subjects and advanced background: $30 or more (3000 points or more)
Available by request
- 4x6: $5
- 5x8: $7
- 8x10: $15
Larger prints prices may vary
Check out my photography account at Through-the-Lens234
Prints also available on my Shopify!
I currently accept payment through Paypal, dA points, cash, or check. When you are interested in buying a commission, more information on where to send payment will be given to you.
The other way is through my Shopify shop. There art and photography prints can be purchased. Mugs, cell phone cases, and clothing can also be purchased there. www.leahcks-artistic-works.myshopify.com
My goal for the end of this month is $500.
Journal creator, simplydevio.us by SimplySilent
Created at simplydevio.us